Serco is looking to fill an Environmental and Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH) Compliance Specialist position in Warner Robins, GA to support the US Air Force customers located at Warner Robins (WR) Air Force Base. This position will be responsible for all ESOH activities associated with the contract.
The ESOH Compliance Specialist will serve as the primary ESOH point of contact for the contact and will liaison with both contract personnel and customers.
Expected job tasks will primarily include:
- Conduct required environmental and safety analysis/observations for the contract
- On a regular basis, support the Program Manager with ESOH surveillance audits/reviews conducted by internal, local and government Environmental, Safety or Occupational Health representatives
- Evaluate results of audits and make recommendations as necessary for maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements
- Compile, analyze and interpret statistical data concerning applicable occupational factors
- Coordinates and conducts ESOH training to front-line employees, to include HAZCOM
- Promote and ensure compliance with Serco environmental, industrial hygiene, and safety procedures
- Liaison with internal corporate ESOH stakeholders The ESOH Compliance Specialist works in assigned office spaces and will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in alignment with ESOH-specific contract deliverables and customer expectations. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Will report to the contract Program Manager. Applicant requires a Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years’ experience in an ESOH compliance role. Years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree. Must be able to obtain and maintain a favorable adjudicated background investigation.
Demonstrated knowledge of DoD and US Air Force Hazardous Material Control and Management processes/procedures, warehousing, handling, and safety procedures is desired.
Previous experience with ESOH compliance along with working with small-to-medium sized teams (25-50 employees) is desired. Work is generally performed in a mixed warehouse/office environment with varying working conditions.
Technical training/experience in US Air Force Supply procedures and IT systems used in HM management processes including some or all of the following:
HM Inventory Management
Stock identification and inventory processes
IT systems for HM: EESOH-MIS, HMIRS and FedLog
HM Pharmacy Operations
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. federal civilian agencies, the intelligence community, the Government of Canada, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed