Serco has several Hardware Integration contracts with Navy’s Space and Warfare Systems Command producing Consolidated Afloat Network and Enterprise Services (CANES), Automated Digital Network System (ADNS), and various other system equipment racks.
- The Delivery Orders (DO) are for the sourcing, assembly, factory acceptance testing, and delivery of various production units in accordance with the Production Baseline (PBL).
- Without supervision, build all assemblies in a system and perform cable routing for a complete rack utilizing detailed drawings and work instructions.
- Perform soldering and build cables/connectors as needed. Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers' manuals or similar documents.
- Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence and in selecting tools and testing instruments.
- Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher level technician, and work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices.
- May provide technical guidance to lower level technicians.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. Military, numerous U.S. Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Government of Canada, State and Local Governments, and Commercial Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).