- Create, manage, maintain and operate automated enterprise schedule(s) using government approved schedule tool (e.g. Microsoft Project/Project Server), to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule data across customer and Mission Partners.
- Create and update defined processes to develop schedules, collect and review interagency, program, project, and segment data to update and maintain integrated schedules, conduct critical path analysis, identify dependencies, and conduct ‘What-if?’ analyses.
- Ensure critical path analysis and "what-if" scenarios are conducted to identify schedule achievability, schedule change impacts and schedule risk, and develop mitigation plans.
- Lead overall response for customer meetings reviewing and presenting schedule data for programs, projects and segments by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and status , to include deviations and areas of concern.
- Lead the coordination with programs to obtain suitable data for creating and maintaining proper schedules (e.g. linkages, dependencies, level of detail).
- Lead the schedule interaction with mission partner(s) to understand key dependencies the customer has with mission partners.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meet enterprise epics or equivalent planning timeframes.
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level guidance and enterprise-level effectivities with lower-level program, project, and segment effectivities and milestones.
- Develop enterprise, cross-program, and cross-project schedule and technical roadmap development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintenance of schedule baselines, as directed, to ensure informed, up-to-date, and executable enterprise-level schedules.
- Collaborate with the GPOC lead for Enterprise Release Management to facilitate coordinated capability releases.
At Senior Level,
- Able to develop and use more complex concepts and processes
- Perform multiple tasks at specialist level
- Lead multiple Junior/Mid-level personnel
- May be recognized as a SME
- Evaluate and recommend new technology and processes based upon cost, risk, mission
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Master’s degree plus 4 years' experience, or Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years' experience, or Associate's degree plus 8 years’ experience, or a minimum of 8 years’ experience, in relevant field.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. Military, numerous U.S. Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Government of Canada, State and Local Governments, and Commercial Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed