- This position uses some subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.
- The General Clerk III selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures.
- Typical duties include:
- Assisting in a variety of administrative matters
- Maintaining a wide variety of financial or other records (stored both manually and electronically)
- Verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiling information; and handling and adjusting complaints.
- The General Clerk III may also direct lower level clerks.
- Positions above level IV are excluded.
- Such positions (which may include supervisory responsibility over lower level clerks) require workers to use a thorough knowledge of an office`s work and routine to:
1) Choose among widely varying methods and procedures to process complex transactions; and
2) Select or devise steps necessary to complete assignments.
3)Typical jobs covered by this exclusion include administrative assistants, clerical supervisors, and office managers.
- Work Schedule will be Sunday - Thursday - 6:30AM - 3:00PM
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. Military, numerous U.S. Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Government of Canada, State and Local Governments, and Commercial Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).