- Assists with and provides input to the design, development and maintenance of detailed schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems.
- Provides advanced analytical support to operational team.
- May serve as a technical/scientific resource on project, updating project management models and forecasts, and developing detailed schedules.
- Assists in keeping schedule current using automated tools.
- Modifies schedule as appropriate and maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years overall relevant work experience and 1+ year of experience developing complex schedules using MS Project.
- Demonstrated proficiency/expertise with MS Project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC
- Understanding of SAFe principles