CMS Business Process Consultant II (Consumer Communication) analyzes and documents one or more of an organization`s processes.
- Research information requests about processes or system issues for the Consumer Communications product line and draft summary of research outcomes to support internal and external audits.
- Leads engagement with subject matter experts within the organization to gather process information.
- Write business requirements based on business rules and review related functional requirements development against business requirements.
- Designs and documents new processes and obtains organizational feedback.
- Ensure process compliance and review feedback during User Acceptance Testing.
- Creates and communicates process flows or requirements to staff for development efforts or as part of procedural training.
- Update Development Tickets and coordinate among other subject matter experts.
- May interact with senior level staff to propose process modifications.
- Bachelor`s degree and 5-7 years of relevant work experience
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. Military, numerous U.S. Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Government of Canada, State and Local Governments, and Commercial Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).