Lead Navy Training Analyst to support PMS 339 Surface Training Systems Program Office in planning, developing, and documenting Manpower, Personnel and Training Requirements for Navy Surface Ship Programs in the Readiness and Acquisition division.
- Function as a Team Player, always ready and able to attend meetings and briefings to take notes and collaborate on the Program Manager's behalf. Also must be able to assume leadership roles facilitating IPT coordination meetings, documenting results, and establishing realistic timelines or POAMs. Act as an action item coordination (both tracking and follow-up).
- Develop briefs, white papers, program plans, and recommendations to government senior-level staff. Leads and/or participates in working groups, program development forums, analytical activities, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), training, education and other forums as required to accomplish contract requirements.
- Provide manpower and training support to various new construction and modernization programs. Tracks and manages workload and status of all relative products.
- Leads and/or participates in working groups, program development forums, analytical activities, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), training, education and other forums as required to accomplish contract requirements.
- Provide subject expertise in various settings regarding CSPPs, NTSP Manpower, Program Office budgeting and scheduling, staffing, and SCD/ILS Certification Review analysis.
- Research and manage Navy Training System Plans (NTSP) to resolve Manpower & Training issues and resolve discrepancies between navy websites like CANTRAC, FLTMPS, and Program Office desires, direction, planning, and guidance.
- Create, draft, and review white papers, action Item trackers, and MPT Product status reports.
- Provide input, analysis, and recommendations regarding various Program Office issues and concerns that may be derived from reports, collaboration with subordinate program office and contractors, internal Program Office meetings, or through various documentation or direction.
- Provide analysis and recommendations regarding financial workbooks, NEPs, TPS reports and track financial positions and statuses.