As the, Help Desk Supervisor, on the NexGen Program in Montgomery Alabama, you will provide supervisory Help Desk support to end users on a variety of issues. You will use your knowledge in help desk concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure that we identify, research, and resolve technical problems for our Customer.
In support of this effort and as the Help Desk Supervisor, on the NexGen Program in Montgomery Alabama you will be responsible for the below listed daily activities.
- Respond to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Rely on your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Manage day to day operations of the NexGen Help Desk.
- Communicate with all teams within the NexGen program to ensure contract deliverables are met including all SLA’s.
- Manage/improve processes as deemed by Help Desk Manager.
- Manage and monitor all help desk tickets for accuracy, escalation, and completion.
- Bring new ideas to include reduction in cost, efficiencies, and other improvements to Help Desk Manger for review.
- Run daily, weekly, monthly metric reports for management review.
- This position typically reports to a Help Desk manager and on occasion other duties may be assigned.