In support of the PMS377 LHA(R) Program, the Air Traffic Control (ATC) SME provides systems engineering support and technical expertise for aviation/sensors/IFF shipboard systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Preliminary Engineering Change Proposals (PECPs), Waterfront Change Packages, Work Items, and Administrative Change Packages. Integrate system changes to cable block diagrams and cable running sheets.
- Develop technical response rationale for Government Furnished Information Deficiencies (GFIDs), Condition Reports, and Trial Cards.
- Use AutoCAD to develop change packages.
- Participate in meetings to discuss system interfaces and design package status.
- Conduct review of future change packages and determine package preparation dates.
- Conduct travel to outside activities and participate in shipboard trial events.