The System Administrator will be responsible for working with organizations’ information, security, technology, and application teams to tailor a patching program to fit their needs and culture.
Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support and/or lead engagement work streams related but not limited to patch, configuration, and vulnerability management.
- Independently plan and develop patch management programs.
- Organize and develop patching project plans includes activities and tasks, resources, and schedules.
- Develop patching policies, procedures, and process documentation.
- Recommend, implement, and configure leading patching technologies.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day patching operations patch administrator for all desktop OS, server OS, and application patch deployments.
- Facilitate troubleshooting/problem solving and resolution of system/network issues primarily involving the patching process.
- Coordinate with vulnerability management teams and practitioners to streamline and integrate patching.
- Quickly absorb and diagnosis communication challenges within and across work teams in reference to patching schemes and methodologies.
- Demonstrate experience developing work plans, milestones and engagement schedules.
- Exhibit superior organizational skills to analyze, develop, and deliver detailed reports.