Our Project Controls Analyst is a key member supporting the program in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and government regulations. Serco, Inc has an immediate need for a Project Controls Analyst to join our team in (Herndon, VA or Viriginia Beach VA OR Charleston SC).
Duties to include:
• Program financial controls
• Responsible for conducting financial analysis projects and special statistical studies as well as cash flow projections.
• Develops and maintains project EAC, revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
• Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
• Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
• Maintains contract set-ups within the accounting system.
• Processes all funding and modifications to contracts.
• Manages contract brief and all task order project set up tasks
• Assists with revenue recognition.
• Interacts daily with Business finance, Contracts, Accounting and Operations.
• General process support to business
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).