Provide programming activities related to CNIC G2 Portal administration support for Command Navy Region Mid Atlantic in Norfolk, Virginia.
Knowledge and experience programming in HTML, JS/JQuery, and .NET. Experience also with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Responsible for all activities related to CNIC G2 Portal administration including.
- monitor daily operation of Regional Gateway using SharePoint
- testing and developing software and ensuring code runs properly
- write, and modify code to build applications and sites for customers
- provide ongoing technical support and resolve technical issues via the CNIC Remedy Ticketing system
- debug software; manage security permission groups in accordance with Least Privilege.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).