- Assist in the creation of the program and budget; justify the resources (manpower and funding) to support the strategic plans of the President, DoD, Intelligence Community, and the Agency.
- Assist in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities.
- Perform statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources management such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
- Advise management on the regulatory aspects of resources management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and misappropriation of resources.
- Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents with prescribed timelines for Government review.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts.
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Analyze financial data and transactions for appropriate use.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph and U.S. citizenship are required.
- Ten (10) years of DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor’s degree with a business focus is required.
- In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level II in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years may be substituted.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs.
- FACTS experience is preferred.
- Experience with requisitions and spend plan builds.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed