- The Program Integrator shall assist individual program managers, initiative leads, and PEO leadership with monitoring and reporting on the overall health of programs, initiatives, and/or a portfolio.
- Perform holistic analysis across multiple contracts and government activities to identify cost, schedule and performance concerns for a program or initiative.
- Perform cross-program analysis to assist in responding to Investment Portfolio (IP) actions and producing execution reports.
- Draft acquisition and program documents such as TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies.
- Prepare presentations to report analysis findings as well as program/portfolio status.
This position is not currently funded/active. Should Serco-NA be awarded the position, and you meet the qualifications, you will be considered in the selection process.