Project Control Analyst - Jr to Mid Level
Serco, Inc is searching for Top Talent to join our Program Controls team in (Herndon, VA or Montgomery, AL). Our Project Control Analyst is a key member supporting the NexGen IT program in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and government regulations.
Serco supports the Air Force as prime for their NexGen IT program which supports the civil engineering airmen with reliable up-to-date information needed to prioritize projects, validate funding, and support the entire asset management life cycle. Our team manage, configure, deploy, sustain, and enhance the TRIRIGA software to ensure we give the civil engineering community a functional all in one software application to support their overall mission. Some of the functionality that we enhance and deliver is Real Property, Cost Accounting, Corrective Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Energy, Inventory, and Operations.
You will be part of a 10-12 member program control team that supports our Acquisition Program Management & Logistics business unit. Program Control is part of the Finance Organization aligned by business unit.
In this role you will:
• Responsible for conducting financial analysis projects and special statistical studies as well as cash flow projections.
• Develops and maintains project EAC, revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
• Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
• Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
• Maintains contract set-ups within the accounting system.
• Processes all funding and modifications to contracts.
• Manages contract brief and all task order project set up tasks
• Assists with revenue recognition.
• Interacts daily with Business finance, Contracts, Accounting and Operations.
If you are interested in supporting and working with our mission critical NexGen work and a dynamic Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).