Join Serco as a 2nd Shift Fleet Mechanic in Dayton, OH!
This position is contingent upon your ability to pass a preemployment criminal history check and drug screen.
Serco supports a large utility fleet operating diagnosing and repairing medium and heavy duty diesel trucks. You will be part of a team that has been voted one of the best 10 service companies to work for in the United States for the last 5 years!
In this role, you will:
- Operate automotive, construction and material handling equipment, hydraulic systems, ariel platform inspection and repair.
- Provide clear and accurate information when entering work order data into a fleet maintenance system.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years of related experience
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- CDL B license is required but can be obtained after employment begins and training and reimbursement for it will be provided.
- Candidates must provide truck technician hand tools.
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Diesel vocational/technical school certifications
What we offer:
- Pay rates above market average for your area with annual increases and promotion potential
- Allowances for boots, tools, and safety glasses
- 2 weeks of uniforms, including wet and cold weather gear and all required PPE and shop gear
- Free and paid training
- License and inspection cost reimbursement as well as tuition reimbursement for industry schools
- ASE testing reimbursement
- Well equipped shops in regulatory compliant shops with excellent security
Serco’s Comprehensive Benefit Program Includes:
- Health/ Dental/ Vision / life insurance with multiple program options to fit your
- Short and long term disability
- A combination of vacation, holiday and sick/personal time of 25 paid days off annually
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free job training and development
This position is contingent upon your ability to pass a preemployment criminal history check and drug screen
If you are interested in supporting the Serco mission, submit your application now for consideration.