If you love high profile and challenging programing projects supporting the US Navy- Serco has a great opportunity for you! This Engineering Technician VI will work on a dynamic team, servicing at our Kings Bay, GA location. Bring your expertise and collaborative skills to make an impact towards our military defense and safety our sailors.
As the, Engineering Technician VI Kings Bay, GA, you will work on as the on-site technician to maintain the equipment deployed at the site (s) supporting the CUAS (Combination of radio frequency (RF) hardware and common computer equipment.)
As the, Marine Electrician IV, Kings Bay, GA, you will perform the following typical tasks:
- Perform regular inspections and maintenance on the CUAS as well as troubleshooting and service if there are software or hardware failures.
- Be proficient in inspecting and reconfiguring the basic IP network topologies and configuring new equipment as spares and additional equipment that’s added to the network.
- Issue basic command line instructions in the Linux environment to execute programs, manipulate data, move, and retrieve files, reimage drives, and to write removable data.
- Troubleshoot basic problems with commercial servers and personal computers.
- Remove and replace circuit boards and modular system components that require unplugging edge and pin connectors as well as common RF connectors.
- Meet with and engage all on-site stakeholders to facilitate open and and frequent communication that will identify issues and solutions.