Exciting Design Technologist position at Serco!
A full-time Design Technologist is needed to deliver support services to staff onsite in a Federal agency. Services will be conducted at the headquarters located in Washington, DC.
Due to COVID workplace restrictions, this position will temporarily be allowed to work remotely.
Responsibilities may include:
--Assisting with course management and delivery of learning courses and programs such as, but not limited to:
- Providing daily support for training and operations
- Producing quality paper and electronic learning materials for all courses
- Assisting with virtual learning delivery
- Providing classroom logistics support such as daily classroom set-up/clean-up.
- Providing logistics support by manning the GAO Learning Center (LC) front desk and providing general LC classroom support as needed.
- Developing and maintaining course management manuals or guides.
- Preparing summary documents/reports for courses and programs.
- Instructing learning programs (physical or virtual) as needed
--Assisting with course design and development to include but not limited to:
- Developing and modifying instructor manuals, participant manuals, PowerPoint slides, and other training materials to include formatting text in standard templates to produce a common look and feel of all learning programs and products.
- Assisting with the course/program design of new courses and related learning assessments.
- Assisting with redesigning physical classroom courses to virtual/eLearning/blended courses.
- Assisting with developing new courses and updating existing courses to include using authoring and delivery tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Adobe Connect, and WebEx
- Assisting with the testing of new and updated courses.
--Assisting with General Operations such as, but not limited to:
- Providing daily support for LMS administration, including course and participant scheduling, reporting, data verification, system upgrades, etc.
- Assisting with documenting processes for on-going routine support activities.
- Assisting with the management of resources such as equipment, materials, supplies, classrooms, facilities, document management, etc.
- Producing and distributing weekly reports.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support.